Information required for pricing
You will find as you review our website a variety of sizes, shapes, stocks and colors to choose from.
Answer the following questions and you'll have the information necessary to place your label order:
1. What is the size and quantity?
2. What are the ink colors and paper stock?
3. How will the label be applied - hand or machine?
4. What is the label being applied to? Different adhesives may be required in order to adhere to different surfaces
5. What will the label be exposed to (water,heat, cold, etc.)?
Our expectation is that we will receive “Usable Artwork”. If extensive artwork manipulation is required, additional charges may apply. Ask a Sales Associate for details.
Usable Artwork is defined as..
Crisp black and white art; no photocopies or faxes.
Leaves a 1/8” border from edge of label and/or inside borders.
Multi-color orders require color separated art with color
placement specifically denoted.